31 maj 2007

This post is dedicated to you Ilya (and all my other English-speaking friends)

I’ll shortly tell you what’s been going on over here. One of the most important things that have happened is that we’ve finally found a new apartment! So we’re moving in soon. That is a big relief for me since I haven’t been feeling that good at this old apartment. Hopefully I’ll be able to sleep now. I should try to find some extra energy and time to pack all our things. It’s amazing how much stuff we have laying around that we never use.

Otherwise we are busy working and I’m trying to get as many kilometres as possible on my bike. The race is on the 15th of June in Motala, Sweden. I did tell you about the race, didn’t I? 300 km in 28 h. It’s not going to take us 28 hours, I hope. You can follow our race on
http://www.cyklavaettern.com/sub.aspx?id=94 . Just enter my name in the field and you’ll get what time I will start and then on the 15th you can follow how the race is going. I managed to catch a cold here earlier but I’m better now so hopefully I’ll be feeling 120 % on the 15th.

At the moment we don’t have any special plans for the summer. I’m hoping we’ll be able to travel somewhere at some point. Time will tell.

I still have a few exams this spring so I’m trying to study between biking and working… and packing. So as you might figure out, we don’t have much free time. But that’s ok. Once we’ve moved, everything will be much better.

I hope that you are doing great and that you are able to enjoy the summer. Say hi to your family and friends. Talk to you soon. Be braaf!

1 kommentar:

  1. Thank you...very sweet of you:) I hope you'll get the sleep you need in your new place! And of course, I wish you the best of luck for your bike ride on the 15th. We'll talk soon on msn or something.
    Kiss*

    SvaraRadera